You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Discuss: Can sportsvale become as famous as the parent site india study channel?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Can sportsvale become as famous as the parent site india study channel?'.
    Yes why not. Sports is a great field to discuss and more and more youth can participate in this and help it prosper.
    I am looking forward to this site!

I think as the announcement about this sister site is already given over there, it seems that all the sport lovers who are present over there would definitely visit here and make this also as equal to that of Indiastudychannel.com.

I Really hope that sportsvale be as famous as ISC, but then again if we check the scenario, there are already thousands of websites giving well laid out information regarding sports, which was not the case in ISC, ISC was one of the few websites which provided information on education and that too in a properly arranged way, so that makes sportsvale more or less a website for forums. Moreover I find the format of sportsvale not as clear cut and informative as ISC. I mean there is hardly anything to do over here.

Parent is parent and child is child. A child cannot become a parent so soon. Over a period of time, the child can try to be a parent but it can never reach the level of a parent. Take the case of our veteran sports personalities like Dhyan Chand in Hockey and till this time, not a single hockey player could reach his calibre - even his son. The role of Ekanath Solkar, Mansur Ali Khan Pataudi, Gundappa Viswanath, Sunil Gavaskar, Syed Ali Kirmani esq esq cannot be forgotten while we discuss about the present status of Indian Cricket. Old is gold. Any how, all the members of the SPV should contribute to make this website one of the most useful sports site in the country and should work as a ready reckoner for the young generations in future.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.