You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Cricket

Discuss: Which of the following Cricketers do you like most?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Which of the following Cricketers do you like most?'.
    The style of Vivian is inimicable and the way he has plundered runs irrespective of the nature of bowlers is awesome. In his era, he was the best batsman the world has seen. His contributions with the willow has helped the West Indies win many a Tests. He has played 121 Tests to score 8540 Runs at an average of 50.23 runs and the top score was 291. his 8540 runs comprised of 24 Hundreds and 45 fifties. Apart from the test data, he has scored 6721 runs out of 187 ODI matches he played. He was an all rounder having scalped 32 wickets in Tests and 118 in ODIs. Vivian due to his stellar performance in Cricket was awarded the "SIR" Status. No doubt, for me, this cricketer was the best that I know. I have only heard about Bradman from statistics and ofcourse, there is no comparison to him.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.