You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: I need help

How to post articles

I am mn .viswanath ,from Bangalore, INDIA . i AM A SPORT COUNSELLOR AND WRITER. I WRITE ARTICLES RELATED TO SPORT PSYCHOLOGY,AND OTHER SUBJECTS RELATED THE MENTAL ASPECTS OF IMPROVEMENT OF PERFORMANCE.i AM A CERTIFIED LAY COUNSELLOR AND SPORT PSYCHOLOGY COACH.MYSELF A FORMER CLUB LEVEL CRICKETER .MY IS ALSO A SPORTSMAN REPRESENTED STATE AT THE NATIONAL LEVEL TABLE TENNIS. i WANT TO HELP SPORT PERSONS FOR COUNSELLING AND EMOTIONAL SUPPORT. MY QUIRY IS [1] HOW DO I POST MY ARTICLES IN SPORTSVALE? [2]IS IT POSSIBLE FOR SPORTSVALE TO UTILIZE MY SEVICES TO HELP SPORTS PEOPLE.
    REGARDS MN VISWANATH
    Hello Viswanath,

Firstly Welcome to Sportsvale.com.
    It's grate news to the sports writer to share their knowledge about the sports in the sportsvale and earn money. This portal is opened by spider network.

Now you want to post article then first go into the Sports Article and then click on Post Resource. Then write you may know related to the sports.
    While writing information take some precaution as following:
    1. Content should you unique. Not be copyrighted content allowed.
    2. Resource in all capital should not allowed. (You post your question in forum)
    3. More bold and header tags are allowed.

Share your knowledge and earn more also.

Regards,
    Nikhil Bille

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.