You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Cricket

Discuss: Who is your favourite Wicket-keeper in the history of Cricket?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Who is your favourite Wicket-keeper in the history of Cricket?'

Adam Gilchrist, Ian Healey, Mark Boucher and large number of wicketkeepers has served the game of cricket. Who is your favourite wicketkeeper in cricket history?

Discuss here about your favourite wicketkeeper. May be he is not world's best but your favourite.
    Hello Friends,
    I think that Gilcrist was the best Wicket Keeper who was performing really well in almost all the matches. He was the Wicket keeper who is known for his skills behind the wicket. But as of now it is definitely MS Dhoni who has lots of abilities in him. His stumpings were extra ordinary sometimes which is done is a flash of the seconds even before the batsmen could recognize the ball has been missed by him.

Hi Sudhan,

I don't think MS Dhoni is a great wicket-keeper. He is not event the best wicketkeeper of India currently. He is preferred in the team because of his batting in ODIs and T20s. And also he is the captain of the team India. I agree with you that his stumping ability is extra-ordinary but he leaks so many extras as he is not as good. He is just OK in that department.

Thanks and Regards
    Darshan Singh

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.